Niche FinTech Client based in Manchester City Centre requires a SQL Developer to join their team through sustained growth. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and enhance your skills within a challenging and fast paced environment. We are looking for a structured and disciplined individual to support the development of the database whilst managing key operational processes
So, before we continue, you’ll have skills In the following:
- SQL Coding Experience
- Previous Data Loading and Manipulation experience
- SSIS or SSAS
- Knowledge or Reporting Tools
- Degree – Computing, Maths, Stats etc
What will you do ?
- Manage the data load and export processes between clients and suppliers
- Support the development of the system of record, and future data warehouse solution
- Maintain and execute key operational data processes utilising T-SQL and SSIS
- Data reconciliation and management reporting will be required from time to time
- Ensure files, folder structures and documentation are accurate and up-to-date
Benefits of working here:
You’ll be well looked after, with an outstanding working environment – progressive and full of bright people. You’ll also have awesome benefits and a bonus, along with the opportunity to be developed with SQL Database Development training and also Business Analysis training.
Interview process will be smooth and quick and we can guide you through it well with some work on your part.
Feel free to call or email any of the team at PeopleGenius for more info
£27-35k Base, Bonus and Benefits
Keywords: SQL Developer, ETL, Developer, Junior SQL Developer, SQL Developer, BI Developer, Developer, Graduate Developer, SQL, Back End, SQL Developer, SQL, T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS