This role is for a leading UK Bank, one of the most respected institutions In the UK – and if you’re currently working In a Bank – feel free to enquire who this is for, rather than passing up this role thinking it’s your current employer!
We’re looking for someone who’s really keen to progress their career and really make the most of the tools and resources available to them. In return for this you’ll benefit from some of the best Benefits in the business, world-class training, amazing offices and some awesome colleagues to work alongside.
We’re looking for a Senior Risk Analyst to join the Unsecured Personal Lending team – You’ll be based in the heart of the City. For this role we require:
- Analytics experience - Ideally Credit Risk, Some Coding & Modelling experience
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- The ability to not just churn data out, but provide Insight
- Knowledge of Credit Risk techniques and the ability to undertake complex analyses
- A strong understanding of the Credit Lifecycle
What will you be doing?:
- Designing and Delivering Credit Risk Strategies
- Providing Insight & Analyses into Portfolio Performance and impairment impact
- Use SAS, SQL and Excel to manipulate and interrogate data
- Interpret results and produce actionable recommendations
- Generate MI to support direction setting and unsure Risk Appetite objectives are met
- Aid in the delivery of a new risk system
The Benefits here are incredible, with Private Medical, Bonus, amazing Pension and a flex bens scheme. You’ll work in a meritocratic environment and have full control over your own career. You’ll also be working with some really bright people !
We can bring this role to life over the phone – feel free to get in touch with Dan Holdsworth @ PeopleGenius for more information on this role.
Interviews as soon as – smooth process and a positive experience.
Keywords: Senior Risk Analyst, Risk Analyst, Unsecured, SAS, Risk Analyst, Credit Risk, Credit Risk Analyst, Senior Credit Risk Analyst, Unsecured, Lending, Risk, Analyst, SAS Analyst, SQL, Credit Analyst, SAS Credit Risk Analyst