PeopleGenius is a specialist Recruitment Business based in South Manchester – a lively office in Cheadle Hulme, a 2 minute walk from the Train Station and therefore commutable from most of Manchester Centre and South. We’re growing up, and growing quickly.
The business has now grown to a stage where we require a Sales Support Exec / Trainee Consultant -to work alongside the Analytics and Data Science Recruitment team.
This is an opportunity for someone to come in at a growth stage and really forge a career for themselves in a rapidly expanding business in a massively growing sector. You’ll learn from the best in the business, we’ll offer unrivalled Bonuses and Benefits for the right people.
We are looking for an energetic individual who works off their own initiative, takes pride in their work and has a keen eye for detail. This role would suit someone who is comfortable in their own skin, smartly turned out – bright and enthusiastic with a strong personality with a strong desire to forge a career with a rapidly growing business.
Day to day duties would be as follows –
- Managing & cleansing Our Bespoke Database
- Updating Social Media for PeopleGenius
- Writing & posting job adverts
- Contacting potential job seekers, mapping out markets
- Sourcing candidates from job boards and LinkedIn & other sources
- Supporting consultants on an ad hoc basis when required
- Attending meetings with the Director, sporadically
- Contacting businesses to gather information
- Arranging Candidate Interviews
- In time, leading a team of Researchers and becoming the main POC for some major accounts
The role can be very fast paced at times, yet sometimes you’ll have some more run-of-the-mill tasks to undertake. You’ll need to understand that the pace can shift quickly, and we’ll need you to be flexible and able to shift tasks quickly as well as manage your time productively.
Skills & Experience:
- Tech Savvy – you’ll know Excel, understand Social Media for Business and be Generally strong at picking up new packages for design, social media and mailing
- Have an excellent telephone manner, with a great command of the English Language
- A Learner – there’s a lot to learn in our core markets. We’ll teach you.
- Past use of a CRM would be preferable (but not essential) Propensity to learn
- Be smartly turned out – bright and enthusiastic with a strong personality
- Experience working in an outbound sales environment preferable, though not a pre-requisite
We’re looking for someone quickly, though we will make wait for the right person. The interview process will be 3x fold – Telephone Interview first, followed by at least one meeting with the Directors. We can accommodate out of hours interviews.
Feel free to call for more info – Interested Candidates who take the initiative to make a call will be favoured.
Salary: Depends on Experience and skills, though you’ll earn bonuses within the first 6 months and beyond that you could double your salary in Bonuses and Benefits.
Commutable Locations: Cheadle Hulme, Cheadle, South Manchester, Manchester, Stockport, Bramhall, Heald Green, North West