Niche FinTech Client based in Manchester City Centre. They’re a Financial Services business who are disrupting their market. For this role you could come from a Credit Risk Modelling background or similar.
THIS IS A HIGHLY UNIQUE ROLE FOR AN ESTABLISHED CLIENT WHO CAN OFFER UNRIVALLED CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES AND THE CHANCE TO BE AROUND SOME REALLY BRIGHT, GROUNDED AND HIGHLY MOTIVATED COLLEAGUES!
This role is about Analytics, creating forecasting & pricing methodologies, managing the pricing of new portfolio acquisitions and taking an active role in the Investment committee. You’ll manage the application of Decision Science techniques, you’ll create and maintain models and above all you’ll get excited about the investments you make.
- You’ll come from a Credit background – Consumer OR Commercial
- Must have experience of Asset Valuation, NPV Calculations or cash flow estimation approaches
- You’ll have Modelling skills and experience
- Coding ability – SQL, R, Python or similar, maybe even SAS
- Leadership qualities and the ability to develop a Junior Analyst or 3
This is a key role in a firm who are currently undergoing exponential growth – it’s an exciting time to join and for the right person could be a real career-maker.
Our client also offers a strong bonus, excellent benefits and an amazing city centre location to work in.
Feel free to call any of the team at PeopleGenius for more info.
Keywords: Senior Analyst, Senior Modelling Analyst, Investment Analyst, Credit Risk Analyst, Risk Modelling Analyst, Credit Risk, Investments, Data Analyst, Senior Analyst