Upcoming Financial Services firm who put their Employees first, at the beginning of a special journey in Data & Analytics being at the heart of their Business. 2 days in the office, 3 at home – meaning we can look at Candidates anywhere in the North really or further perhaps if you’re willing to stay over a night per week. Benefits are fantastic, as is the development and the working environment.
Responsible for conceiving and executing development of data driven systems within the Group. To work closely with the analytics and support functions to make modern information guided systems, which will integrate externally hosted CRMs and external data providers to create a single environment to support growth.
- Supporting a team of developers and analysts to get the best possible results
- Assist in the development and monitoring of data systems, through the development lifecycle
- Investigating and revolutionising the way data is handled in the business, building and processing new technologies such as Azure Data Bricks
- Helping others to deliver daily/weekly data-related tasks, to keep the Data Team and the wider business operating smoothly.
- Assist with ad-hoc development and data requests.
- Contribute to our account reconciliation process, both post-sale and ongoing.
- Degree Educated – preferably In Maths / Stats or Physical Sciences
- Experience of e2e Development Lifecycle with code testing
- Cloud Experience – ideally
- Forms and Database Fundamentals / ACID Methodology
- Solid background in Development with up to date skills and the ability to develop a team
We’re looking at setting up interviews ASAP.
Benefits of working here:
Besides working with cutting edge infrastructure and on some amazing projects with awesome people - You’ll be well looked after, with an outstanding working environment – progressive and full of bright people. You’ll also have awesome benefits and a bonus, along with the opportunity to be developed with some fantastic training.
Interview process will be smooth and quick and we can guide you through it well with some work on your part.
Feel free to call or email any of the team at PeopleGenius for more info
Keywords: Data Engineer, Data Engineering, Business Intelligence, Azure, AWS, GCP, Azure, SQL Server, SSMS, SQL, SSIS, SSRS. Database Developer, Database Engineer, Data Developer, Data Engineer ETL, Developer, Junior SQL Developer, SQL Developer, BI Developer, Developer, Graduate Developer, SQL, Back End, SQL Developer, SQL, T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS