PropTech with exclusive play in the market and bombproof service seeks outgoing, polished and seasoned Integration / Implementation Architect with Cloud Native expertise and ready for a career-making placement.
The client are a values-led, big-ticket Fin/PropTech with a world-beating product- the darling of their market. This is a rare opportunity for someone to make a name for themselves, build out a team and potentially take this across EMEA and beyond. Not surprisingly – we’re looking for a Unicorn in terms of background, experience, skills and personality.
- A Seasoned Architect with Implementations / Integrations experience into FS, ideally on Financial Services products
- Excellent Understanding of Integration / Implementation Architecture
- Open Banking and API knowledge and experience
- Strong Cloud Experience -
- Agile and experience of multi-geographical teams
- Be able to present and talk tech to non-tech
- Experience In PropTech highly beneficial
This isn’t for the feint of heart -we’re looking for a world-class Integration / Implementation Architect with the ability to drive this Business across the West, bringing deep knowledge and experience with smarts to Technical Delivery. In time, there will be a build out for internal resource in Ops, Testing, Release, Integration and more.
The process is simple – PeopleGenius are interviewing and longlisting– Candidates at this stage will be asked to sign an NDA such is the confidentiality of this role. We will then provide the shortlist to the Client, who will conduct 2x Video Interviews and a Technical review. We’re looking for the right person to join, ideally quickly.
Location – anywhere South of Brum really. Offices will be near Basingstoke and Clients are Lenders across the country. This is a Perm role with incredible, Global prospects.
Keywords: Integration Architect, Implementation Architect, Software Architect, Engineer, Chief Architect, Senior Architect, Cloud Architect