Data Quality Analyst – FinTech
This role is working for a shining star in the Manchester FinTech scene – with sustained growth over the last couple of years, this team are involved in some exciting projects both internally and externally. You’ll be developed professionally here, work with some incredibly talented colleagues and of course some excellent benefits and bonuses. The Data Quality Analyst will aid in Decisioning and Modelling projects. Essentially, you will improve the quality of Data coming into the business. You’ll be integral to the smooth running of these functions and a central member of the data and analytics team.
This business is growing at a strong rate, sustained – with some very bright and grounded people on board and a Senior Management team actively involved in the day to day.
Essentially for this role we’re looking for a strong Data Analyst with Python – you can come from any background and FS experience isn’t important, it’s your Analytical prowess and ability to ensure Data Quality that matters here, the rest can be taught.
So, before we continue, you’ll have skills In the following:
- Python OR R – a Must and this will be tested
- SQL exposure with T-SQL would be a Bonus
- Advanced Analytics skills – over 2 years’ in an Analytical Function from any Industry
- Very strong attention to detail
- Advanced Excel – naturally
- Communicative, bright and keen to progress eventually into a Data Science, Modelling or similar role
- Be able to hold your own in a pressurised environment
- You’ll perform Automated Data Quality checks on Accounts and transactions
- Work on project and BAU Sets using Kanban boards for planning
- Work with the Dev and Analytics team, not to built ETL but to chip in on certain components
- Reconciling data at point of sale, working with creditors to understand the reasons for data quality issues, and ultimately rectify.
- Automation of reconciliation activity via use of advanced technical methodologies
- Managing relationships with 3rd parties to assist with data transfer protocols
- Generating revenue for the business by ensuring that incorrectly acquired accounts are returned to the seller for an appropriate rebate as per contractual rules
This role is office based, though in light of the current situation employees will only need to be in the office if / when it is safe to do so and remote working is preferable for the foreseeable.
Benefits of working here:
You’ll be well looked after, with an outstanding working environment – progressive, meritocratic and full of bright people. You’ll also have awesome benefits and a solid bonus along with the opportunity to be developed with training, in fact training to better yourself outside of work is actively encouraged.
Interview process will be smooth and quick and we can guide you through it well with some work on your part. As the situation stands all interviews will be in the form of MS Teams or Zoom Interviews for the time being. There will be a technical test.
Feel free to call or email any of the team at PeopleGenius for more info
£28-£35k Base, Bonus and Benefits
Keywords: Data Analyst, Senior Data Analyst, Python, Data Governance, Senior Analyst, Data Analyst, Analyst, SQL Analyst, Python, Data Quality, Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Technical Data Analyst