Conveyancing SME / Business Analyst – PropTech (LEEDS, London and Brum)
FinTech with exclusive play in the market and bombproof service seeks outgoing, polished and seasoned Product Owner who’s very well versed in e2e Mortgage Process / Conveyancing and ready for a career-making placement.
The client are a values-led, big-ticket FinTech with a world-beating product- the darling of their native market. This is a rare opportunity for someone to make a name for themselves, help build out a team and potentially take this across EMEA and beyond. Not surprisingly – we’re looking for a Unicorn in terms of background, experience, skills and personality.
The Product Owner UK is responsible for providing leadership to the Product Delivery Team working with customers in the UK and providing strategic input into the International product roadmap. They have a deep understanding of the objectives and strategic drivers for the investment in the platform. Customer focused, they are passionate about creating a brilliant Customer Experience for both consumers and lenders and are a trusted advisor to the UK Chief Product Officer:
- Provide leadership and expertise to the Product Delivery team, specifically:
- Vision for the product from a customer and user experience perspective.
- Play a customer facing role with financial institutions, conveyancers, HMLR, government & industry bodies and lawyers.
- Ownership of the product design and roadmap, by prioritizing the features that will deliver the most value against the success metrics and project objectives.
- Aid in the development of a Brand New UK Solution which will be groundbreaking for the UK Mortgage Market
- Drive the product design and direction by providing an actionable product roadmap, based on Business and Customer value
- Collaborate with customers to gain their insights to shape the roadmap and feature prioritization.
- Identifying opportunities and providing insights around market and customer needs
- Responsible for developing the product features and requirements to be included in the offering
- Keeping the delivery team accountable to the design/build requirements
- Perform benchmarking across market and competitors
- 5+ years’ experience working in a regulated industry, ideally financial or professional services including mortgages / conveyancing knowledge.
- 2+ years' experience working with new products or taking existing products into new markets or sectors.
- Experience with payments processing and understanding of banking platforms (preferred).
- Experience with conveyancing and understanding of Registry platforms (preferred).
Demonstrated understanding of the Delivery Lifecycle, with experience managing deployments via third parties, as well as Agile Software Development practices in distributed teams.
This is a key hire for the Business. The interview process will be 3 x fold with decisions made quickly. This is not a Contract role.
A full role profile and brief is available upon request – feel free to call or email any of the team at PeopleGenius to talk through this role.
Keywords: Business Analyst, BA, Senior Business Analyst, “Business Analyst”, “Senior Business Analyst”, “BA”, FS Business Analyst, Agile Business Analyst, Payments, FS BA