Who are we?
This is a brand new opportunity to work with an Analytics Consultancy in its infancy with some bold and highly attainable plans. We work across varying sectors, providing Analytical support to Businesses, bringing over 50 years of experience to solve some really interesting problems. We’re meritocratic, believe in ourselves, offer transparency and outstanding development opportunities for the right people.
We only need people that will embrace the journey ahead and be a part of something special here.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support the analytical delivery of various projects on time and to a high quality
- Learn new programming languages and analytical concepts for application in future projects
- Help create the analytical delivery framework – ways of working, best practices and project delivery structure
- Help develop the initial analytical architecture and sandpit for ingesting and analysing new datasets
- Assist with broader non-analytics work, helping with overall business development; marketing material, client pitches, client research and more.
You’ll have the opportunity to work across various sectors, on some incredibly diverse Programmes of work and with some exceptionally talented people. Not only that, you’ll be boots number 4 on the ground – such opportunities are rare.
Who are you?
- STEM Graduate with a minimum 2.1
- Competent with either SQL and/or Python
- Live within a 20 mile Radius of Manchester
- Highly numerate with excellent problem solving skills
- Self-starter with an ambition to continuously learn and develop
- Ambitious, driven and eager to be challenged
- Intuitive and highly adaptable to situation presented to them
- Takes pride in the quality of their work with a keen attention to detail
- Open, honest and transparent
Our interview process will involve an Analytics Exercise and a 2x Stage Interview. In an ideal world this will all happen in ~10 days.
Feel free to call any of the team at PeopleGenius for more information. Applications welcome until 19th March 2021. Short, exploratory phone Interviews commence the same date.
This role is open to everyone, from all abilities, backgrounds, ethnicities and genders.
£25k Starting Salary plus Benefits TBC