Strategy £60-70k Base + Bonus
Growth Business, Hedge Fund backed with some highly cerebral colleagues and some fantastic benefits.
The Lead Strategy Analyst will report into the Analytics Director, manage a small Team of Analysts and take part in Exco reporting. You’ll manage a number of Accounts within the Client’s Portfolio, making sure value is optimised through Analytics – ergo increasing revenue, minimising costs and keeping within regulations.
You’ll lead the on-boarding of new Portfolios, Develop MI for performance monitoring and reporting to Board, monitor the performance of the portfolio’s and the agencies engaged, build Insights into the Portfolios, design and develop new customer strategies alongside the Data Science team and much, much more. Another key part of this role is
- Degree Educated in a Numerate Subject
- > 4 years experience in an Analytical /Data Science role within Financial Services – preferably Collections Analytics / Recoveries or other parts of the Credit Risk Lifecycle however we’ll look for any Analytical experience displaying prowess
- Corporate Finance Experience would be highly beneficial
- Coding skills in SQL and R or Python
- Ideally experience of dealing with Data Suppliers / Reference Agencies
This is a key role in a firm who are currently undergoing exponential growth – it’s an exciting time to join and for the right person could be a real career-maker. There’s the very real opportunity here to develop a team of Analysts and become a key member of the wider Business.
We have a full role profile available upon request. Please see website for PeopleGenius contact info.
Interview process is simple, an initial phone call and then a face to face with the Senior team and presentation on a specific project. We’re looking for someone asap.
Keywords: Senior Analyst, Senior Modelling Analyst, Collections Analyst, Senior Collections Analyst, Recoveries Analyst, Credit Risk Analyst, Risk Modelling Analyst, Credit Risk, Investments, Data Analyst, Senior Analyst, Pricing Analyst, Credit Risk Analyst, Statistical Analyst, Modelling Analyst, Data Scientist, Analyst, Data Science
Commutable Locations: Manchester, Stockport, Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Lancashire