Recession-proof, shining star in the Manchester FinTech arena – with leading-edge tech, ethics, meritocracy, and real growth. Data and Analytics is at the very heart of everything they do. A growth Business. We saw a >10% increase in staff here during Q2 and Q3 so far this year and this will increase. Benefits include Bonus, Pension, Courses and self-development, food, cerebral colleagues and your chance to genuinely make an impact with cutting edge tech in the biggest projects in the Business.
This role is all about Building a range of toolsets and models to increase the profitability of the organisation, utilising a best in class tech stack.
- You’ll come from a Data Science background with PhD or strong Masters
- You’ll have Modelling skills and experience
- Coding ability – SQL, R, Python – Python preferable
- Leadership qualities and the ability to develop a Junior Analyst or 2 in time
- Ideally, Financial Services experience – better = asset valuation
This is a key role in a firm who are currently undergoing exponential growth – it’s an exciting time to join and for the right person could be a real career-maker.
Our client also offers a strong bonus, excellent benefits and an amazing city centre location to work in.
Feel free to call any of the team at PeopleGenius for more info.
Keywords: Data Scientist, Quantitative Analyst, Quant, Quant Data Scientist, Senior Analyst,