APAC FinTech with exclusive play in the market and bombproof service seeks outgoing, polished and seasoned Pre-Sales Engineer who’s technically dangerous and ready for a career-making role.
The client are a values-led, big-ticket FinTech with a world-beating product- the darling of their native market. This is a rare opportunity for someone to make a name for themselves, helping build out an entirely new Business with a completely new build stack-wise in a developing team and potentially take this across EMEA and beyond. Not surprisingly – we’re looking for a Unicorn in terms of background, experience, skills and personality.
You’ll work closely with the UK CEO and Product team supporting all pre and post-Sales technical activity by acting as the Technical SME – leading and facilitating requirements gathering / solutions workshops and then implementations.
- Must have a very strong DevOps / Engineering Background with 10 years in development, implementation and integration of Custom Built, International high availability cloud software platforms
- Extensive API, Microservices and AWS expertise
- Experience defining design patterns of integration architecture – ideally FS / Mortgages
- 10 Years’ experience in FS – with a deep knowledge of the UK / Global Payments Infrastructure (SWIFT, CHAPS, BACS etc) being an SME in Payments
- A seasoned Pre-Sales Engineer, you’ll be highly experienced in supporting Sales / Ops teams with hands-on Technical Support into Clients in all aspects of Technical Delivery – from Solution Design, Enterprise Architecture, Engineering and Delivery
- Proven experience of successfully bringing external build partners together
- Current knowledge and understanding of trends in the Financial Services space
- Agile and Waterfall a must
This isn’t for the feint of heart -we’re looking for a world-class Engineer with the ability to help drive this Business across the West, bringing deep knowledge and experience with smarts. This client are Industry leading, iron-clad and can offer the type of meritocracy, exposure and
The process is simple – PeopleGenius are longlisting until 2nd week of January 2021, at which point we will be shortlisting – Candidates at this stage will be asked to sign an NDA such is the confidentiality of this role. We will then provide the shortlist to the Client, who will conduct 2x Video Interviews and a Technical review. We’re looking for the right person to join, ideally quickly. There will be Credit and Criminal Record checks. Please feel free to call or email the team at PeopleGenius for more information and a full role profile – though Company details simply cannot be released until we have the NDA back.
Location – anywhere in the UK.