APAC FinTech with exclusive play in the market and bombproof service seeks outgoing, polished and seasoned CTO who’s technically dangerous and ready for a career-making placement.
The client are a values-led, big-ticket FinTech with a world-beating product- the darling of their native market. This is a rare opportunity for someone to make a name for themselves, build out an entire function with a completely new build stack-wise, develop a team and potentially take this across EMEA and beyond. Not surprisingly – we’re looking for a Unicorn in terms of background, experience, skills and personality.
- A passionate Technologist with a Full-Stack DEV / Architecture Background
- Knowledge and experience of the UK Payments Infrastructure – BACS / CHAPS / SWIFT
- Seasoned enough to be able to sit in on pre-sales meetings with top Retail Banks and Lenders with the CEO, converse at C-Suite level and also be ready with the markers to map API integrations
- You are versed in Project and Programme Management with Agile and / Or Waterfall, including planning and delivery - including multiple project partners and integrations, ideally with Global touchpoints
- You have grown up in IT with an Engineering and Architecture background, versed in Platform builds and end to end technical delivery
- Degree Educated in a relevant discipline with continuous self-development
- Happy to get on the tools – this is a collaborative environment, it’s fresh and we’re looking for someone who’s collaborative and happy to work above and below their station so to speak, at least in the short term.
This isn’t for the feint of heart -we’re looking for a world-class CTO with the ability to drive this Business across the West, bringing deep knowledge and experience with smarts to Technical Delivery, including Solution Design, Enterprise Architecture, Engineering and Delivery. In time, there will be responsibility for internal resource in Ops, Testing, Release, Integration and more.
The process is simple – PeopleGenius are interviewing until the end of November at which point we will be shortlisting – Candidates at this stage will be asked to sign an NDA such is the confidentiality of this role. We will then provide the shortlist to the Client, who will conduct 2x Video Interviews and a Technical review. We’re looking for the right person to join, ideally quickly. There will be Credit and Criminal Record checks.
Location – anywhere in the UK.
Keywords: CTO, Chief Technology Officer, Lead Architect, Chief Architect, Lead Architect, CTO, CIO, Head of Technology