Niche FinTech Client based in Manchester City Centre requires a Database Engineer / Developer to join their team through sustained growth. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and enhance your skills within a challenging and fast paced environment. We are looking for a structured and disciplined individual to support the development of the database whilst managing key operational processes
So, before we continue, you’ll have skills In the following:
- T-SQL and SQL Server
- Stored Procedure Experience
- Query Optimisation
- Relational Databases Experience (RDBMS)
- Degree – Computing, Maths, Stats etc
What will you do ?
- You’ll develop and maintain ETL processes
- Utilise cutting edge Azure Infrastructure
- Maintain Data Quality through checks and testing
- Maintain and execute key operational data processes utilising T-SQL
- Data reconciliation and management reporting be required from time to time
Benefits of working here:
Besides working with cutting edge infrastructure and on some amazing projects with awesome people - You’ll be well looked after, with an outstanding working environment – progressive and full of bright people. You’ll also have awesome benefits and a bonus, along with the opportunity to be developed with some fantastic training.
Interview process will be smooth and quick and we can guide you through it well with some work on your part.
Feel free to call or email any of the team at PeopleGenius for more info
£32-40k Base, Bonus and Benefits
Keywords: Database Developer, Database Engineer, Data Developer, Data Engineer ETL, Developer, Junior SQL Developer, SQL Developer, BI Developer, Developer, Graduate Developer, SQL, Back End, SQL Developer, SQL, T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS